Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's been a while...

Wow!  I can't believe how the summer has flown!  We went to Atlanta to stay with the grandsons while daughter Shaniqua went to Puerto Rico with Kevin.  What a wonderful time Joe and I had bonding with the boys!  They were just perfect and they got along so well together.

As soon as we got back home, I took off to visit my Mom in San Antonio.  We had a great time, and I also got to visit with my childhood friend who was there from Virginia.  I was back in town for a while before heading off again for Louisiana. 

And now, it's almost time for me to return to work!  Ugh!  Needless to say, all of the chores that I had planned to do this summer remain undone.  Oh well.  They will be there for whenever I get around to them.

I still managed to get my scrap on.  Here are some layouts.